What types of products can I return for a refund?
Games and products you purchase through the GAMER Store are generally eligible for a refund. If a game or product is marked as "non-refundable", then it will not be eligible. Products that include virtual currency, skins, or other consumables are not eligible for refund.
If you receive a refund for a game, you will also receive a refund for all in-app and downloadable content purchases you made through the GAMER Store for that game, so long as that content has not been consumed, modified, or transferred.
When are products eligible for a refund?
Games and products are eligible for refund within 14 days of purchase. However, Products that include virtual currency, skins, or other consumables and products or games that are marked as “non-refundable” are not eligible for refund.
You will not be eligible for refunds for games or products from which you have been banned or for which you have otherwise violated the terms of service. In addition, you may not be eligible for refunds if GAMER determines that you are abusing the refund policy.
How can I request a refund?
You can request a refund by clicking “Contact Us” on our GAMER Store and Launcher help page and submitting a refund request.
How will I get my refund?
Refunds will be done on original mode of payment used.
What about pre-purchases?
You can cancel your pre-purchase and get a refund at any time before release. After the game is released, you can request a refund within 14 days if you have not played or opened the game disk. For purposes of this policy, “release” includes any playable version of the game, including early access, beta, and alpha versions.
How much I will get refunded?
- if the product meeting our return purposes, full refund will be issued.
- If the product dose not meet our return purposes, there will be 5% deduct from the total amount.
- An extra AED35.00 will be deducted from your refund to cover shipping charges.
If the product not shipped:
- If the payment has released, you will get a 97% refund of the total amount.
- If the payment has been on hold and not released, you will get a 100% refund.
- Taxes are not refundable.
- Once the order is shipped, the shipping amount can't be refundable.
Last Updated: Dec 13, 2020
If GAMER revises this policy, any revisions will apply to subsequent purchases.