- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1665 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1635 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A compact design maximizes compatibility.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Limited space begs an efficient cooling system, and the Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 delivers with a powerful Axial-tech fan. Whether you're upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNCTM display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 17,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s (and tomorrow’s) digital home and office. ASUS’ broad portfolio includes motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, laptops, servers, wireless networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, the company won 4,385 awards and earned approximately US$13.3 billion of revenue in 2016.
© 2020 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|GPU Series||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16 Series|
|GPU||GeForce GTX 1650|
|Core Clock||1410 MHz|
|Boost Clock||OC Mode: 1665 MHz
Gaming Mode: 1635 MHz
|Effective Memory Clock||12 Gbps|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 2.0b|
|DisplayPort||1 x DisplayPort 1.4|
|DVI||1 x DVI-D|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|System Requirements||Recommended PSU: 300W|
|Features||OC Edition: Boost Clock 1665 MHz (OC Mode) / 1635 MHz (Gaming Mode).
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
A compact design maximizes compatibility.
A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
|Max GPU Length||178 mm|
|Card Dimensions (L x H)||7.00" x 5.03"|
|Slot Width||Dual Slot|
1 x Speedsetup manual
|Date First Available||December 19, 2020|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.