GIGABYTE H470M DS3H LGA 1200 Intel H470 Micro-ATX Motherboard with Dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 1
Intel® H470 Ultra Durable Motherboard with USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C™, Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 X4 M. 2 Slots, 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics, Intel® GbE with cFosSpeed, 4 Display Interfaces Support, Smart Fan 5, RGB FUSION 2.0
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIM
- Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 X4 M. 2 Connectors
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Intel® USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C™ Support
- 4 Display Interfaces Support
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU? Memory and Graphics Card
4+2 Hybrid Digital VRM with Low RDS (on) MOSFET
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS (on) MOSFE
Ts which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy saving which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
Benefits of Low RDS (on) MOSFE
- Optimized gate charge to minimize switching losses.
- Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.
With two NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M. 2 connectors onboard, GIGABYTE Motherboards bring to the user PCI-Express connectivity for SSD devices. Delivering up to 32 Gb/s data transfer speed per connector, the dual M. 2 provides an ideal storage solution as it also supports RAID modes.
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C™
The World's Next Universal Connector
The USB Type-C™ is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.2 Gen1 support and faster charging capabilities. Powered by the Intel® controller, this little port is the better USB Type-C™.
High Definition Digital Outputs
Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today's HD displays and TVs.
|CPU Socket Type||LGA 1200|
|CPU Type||Support for 10th Generation Intel Core i9/i7/i5/i3 processors / Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1200 packag|
|PCI Express 3.0 x16||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
|PCI Express x1||2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
|LAN Chipset||Intel GbE LAN chip|
|Max LAN Speed||10/100/1000Mbps|
|Back I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
|Onboard USB||1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
|Other Connectors||1 x CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
1 x addressable LED strip header
1 x RGB LED strip header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
2 x Thunderbolt add-in card connectors
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x Q-Flash Plus button
|Form Factor||Micro ATX|
|Dimensions (W x L)||9.6" x 9.6"|
|Power Pin||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
iTE I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash Plus
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
|Date First Available||June 30, 2020|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.