SEAL SHIELD GLOW2 S106G2 Black Gold-plated USB Wired Standard Keyboard
- 100% WATERPROOF — GUARANTEEDSeal Shield waterproof products are fully submersible and manufactured to meet rigorous NEMA 4X and IP68 specifications.
- 100% SPILLPROOFAccidents happen. Small spills, big spills, even complete submersion — Seal Shield SEAL GLOW2 keyboard can handle it. Whenever accidents happen, or just to keep the keyboard clean, rinse it off under the faucet, soak it in the sink, or put it in the dishwasher. Your SEAL GLOW2 comes out clean and ready to use.
- SILVER SEAL PROTECTIONThe SEAL GLOW2 keyboard is protected with Silver Seal, an anti¬microbial, fungistatic agent which makes the product greener and fresher by inhibiting the growth of microbes, odor-causing bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi on the product’s surface.
- RUGGED AND DURABLEThe SEAL GLOW2 keyboard is manufactured from non-corrosive components and certified to be manufactured with no hazardous substances (RoHS compliant). Medical Grade.
- DISHWASHER SAFESeal Shield products are easy to clean. Just put them in the dishwasher to thoroughly clean and disinfect. Convenient product feature makes it fast and easy to go straight from use to the dishwasher for cleaning and back again.
- GOOD HOUSEKEEPING SEAL OF APPROVALSeal Shield products have earned the seal after evaluation or review by the Good Housekeeping Research Institute.
|Keyboard Interface||Gold-plated USB|
|Dimensions||15.15" x 5.43" x 0.78"|
Weight: 1.02 lbs (.465kg)
Cable Length: 6in (15cm) Quick Connect with USB extension cable
Key Switch: Carbon point activation with tactile feedback
Key Switch Operating Force: 150 ±15gf
Key Switch Life Cycle: Greater than 100 thousand keystrokes
Keycaps Type: UV Reinforced Printing
Total Key Travel: .063 ± .0196 in (1.6 ±0.5mm)
Operating Voltage: + 5VDC ± 5%
Power Consumption: 70mA maximum (with LED lights ON)
EMI - RFI: Conforms to FCC rules for a Class B computing device
Approvals/Certifications/Ratings: IP 68, NEMA 4X, RoHS, WEEE, CE, FCC
Waterproof and Dustproof Ratings: 100% Waterproof and Dustproof (IP 68, NEMA 4X)
|Parts||2 years limited|
|Labor||2 years limited|
|Date First Available||February 11, 2011|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.